A high-performing HVAC system offers the ideal level of comfort while consuming the least energy. Regular preventive maintenance is necessary to keep a perfectly balanced system operating at peak performance. Annual maintenance by Centerville AC repair may reveal rust, leaks, and wear and tear that must be repaired immediately.
When Should You Have Your HVAC System Inspected?
An Annual Inspection of The Heating System
During the winter heating system inspection, your HVAC technician will check several things in addition to cleaning the system.
- Verify that the thermostat is functioning correctly.
- Lubricate moving parts.
- Condensate drain obstruction should be checked.
- Check the electrical connections and test the voltage to avoid future component failure.
An Annual Inspection of the AC
An annual inspection of your AC looks at a few different things, such as:
- Condensation pump inspection and cleaning.
- The indoor and outdoor coils should be cleaned and inspected.
- Ensuring the system is free of dirt, dust, or debris.
- Swapping out the air filters
Warning Signs That Your HVAC System Needs to be Inspected.
If your furnace or air conditioner isn’t operating at its best capacity or if different parts of the house are experiencing various temperatures, an HVAC inspection can identify these problems. To ensure your HVAC system is operating as it should and prevent AC repair in Centerville, Ohio, consider getting a tune-up and safety inspection.
Gas-Powered Heating System
Increased Energy Costs
If you receive an HVAC inspection at an absurdly low price, it’s probably a scam. If you’re looking for a certified company to inspect your home, Apostolic Heating & Cooling is the right company to call. It’s wise to follow the maxim “you get what you pay for.” We offer only the best quality services. Call us at 937-637-6046 or visit our website.